Saturday, April 28, 2007

Game On!

After taking a couple days to think over things, I have decided to commit myself to at least another year and the ban on trading draft picks will be lifted effective immediately. There will be no rule changes, trades will be processed as they always were. Thanks to those of you who said some kind words about my performance as commissioner...it's very much appreciated.

Just remember, just because you don't like a particular trade, doesn't mean that trade should be vetoed. Obviously most of you understand this. I guess any trade I make can be voted on, but calling for a trade of a keeper and a 2nd round pick for a keeper, a 3rd, and a 7th to be vetoed is a bit ridiculous in my opinion, especially a trade between two 4-10 teams (at the time).

Back to business as usual.

No comments: