Friday, May 11, 2007

Roster LIMIT!

Some of you guys need a lesson in roster LIMITS. There are 25 man rosters, with two DL spots for each team...that is it.

So, if you are going to pick up guys and plug them in to your lineup like Junebug did last week, you have to cut someone.

And also, if you are going to make a 2 for 1 trade, the person that gets the two has to cut someone if he has a full roster.

Danny traded for two players and did not cut a player, and while looking at his roster, he started playing Ramon Hernandez and never activated him...and you guessed it, needed to cut someone. That was my fault. But I SHOULD have Bill and Danny get zeroes from their players started in the trade, but I will just cut Ronnie Belliard and Jose Castillo for Danny.

When you add something, in all likelihood you will not to subtract something as well...not a very hard concept. There will not be any more free passes given.

2 comments:

tom said...

Can we cut guys even if we are under the roster limit? I have about 20 assholes I'd like to cut from my team.

tom said...

It will take me a while to decipher the ratings of all the assholes on my team. I'll get back to you in a week or so.