Thursday, May 8, 2008

THIS WEEKEND'S SERIES DELAYS

I am going to be without computer access after Thursday night until Monday at the earliest. I will try and get Friday, Saturday, and Sunday scores/updates done on Monday sometime during the day. At the latest, everything will be up to date on Tuesday night.

So, if you can remember, please send each other your lineups, as I will not be able to forward lineups to those of you who don't send them to your opponents.

Also, please keep this in mind when picking up players. Please don't assume that players are available and put them right in your lineup. If you want to risk it, that's fine. But I cannot guarantee players will be yours, not knowing if someone beat you to the punch.

I apologize for these delays, and sometime next week, I also hope to have google docs up and running on the website.

Thanks.

Nate

No comments: