Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SCHEDULE/GAME DATES SET

You can now click on the 2010 Schedule and Game Dates on the right.

You will notice a couple things. First off, on some of the games there will be a delay with me updating the standings and doing scores.

Second, last year we had a "Halfway Point" Break. This year we will have a break as well, but a little later. I apologize for how close it is to the All Star Break, but I will be on vacation and I don't want to come back to a confusing mess as far as transactions...lineups, and scores for 8 or 10 games. I will still be on vacation on through July 5, but it won't be as bad to come back to update and score 3 games.

If you care enough, you can go through the schedule and verify that you play each team in your division 12 times, and every other team 8 times. I did it for my team, and it worked.

No comments: