Thursday, June 24, 2010

BREAK

We are now on break until Friday July 2. Sorry for any big time games your players may have during this week off, but it's just going to be impossible for me to keep up during this time.

When you send me lineups for Games 60 (Friday 7/2), 61 (Saturday 7/3), and 62 (Sunday 7/4), PLEASE SPECIFY EITHER GAME NUMBER OR DAY and EMAIL me lineups. DO NOT send me texts for lineups, transactions etc until Monday July 5.

Speaking of texts, it's always better off if you EMAIL me lineups or anything else anyway. Ironically right now, I'm waiting for some kind of proof that an owner changed his pitching staff for Game 59, because I did not receive a change, and this owner usually does so via text. The outcome of that game (Nick and Phil) would be affected.

So, it's always a good idea to use email, but you MUST use email when we resume play for games 60-62. I will not get your texts.

Also, as the schedule states, there will be delays on the scores and updates for those three games after the break as well, I will be out of the country until July 5.

As far as transactions go, pickups will be made on a first come, first serve basis as always, but obviously you may not realize someone has picked up a player before you, etc. Any trades will not be final until I get back, so if you make a trade and plan on using new players in lineups for games 60-62, there MAY be issues.


THANKS,

NATE

No comments: