Tuesday, April 26, 2011

POSITION ELIGIBILITY

As most of you know, and all of you SHOULD know, position eligibility changes on May 1st, just like every other year. Up until May 1st, a player is eligible at any position he's started at from 2010 and 2011.

After May 1st, any player who has not STARTED at a position in 2011 will not be eligible at that position until he does so.

Because of the day May 1st falls on this year (Sunday). The new eligibility will not go in to effect until the Tuesday May 3rd game.

Sometime between Sunday night and Tuesday at 5:30 PM I will go through and list the players eligible positions on each roster. As far as I know, I have everyone up to date as I type this. There will be some changes, some that may surprise you, some that may affect your lineup decisions, so please take note of this.

If you think you find an error on a particular player, please alert me. It's also partly up to you to let me know when one of your players is eligible at a new position.


Thanks.

No comments: