Monday, May 28, 2012

SCHEDULING SNAFU

OK, so apparently in the last couple months MLB decided that Houston and Colorado would play a doubleheader today (Monday) and not have them play on Tuesday.  The only fix to this is have these two teams count tonight (Game 2 of the doubleheader) for Tuesday.

Since only one person started an Astro today, that should be easy.  I am assuming Bare does NOT want Brian Bogusevic playing in tonights Game 2 of the doubleheader.  I have called and texted, but since Bare changes his lineup often, I again will assume he is NOT starting Bogusevic for Tuesday game, since he was a last minute insertion today, and starts rarely.  If I hear from Bare in the next half hour, of course he can start Bogusevic, or if he goes off tonight, I guess he would count, although I'd prefer not to have the hindsight factor in play. Where are you Bare?  UPDATE:  Bare has confirmed that he does not want Bogusevic in.

Todd Helton and Troy Tulowitzki are in the lineup tonight, so those two will count for tomorrow (Game 40) for Danny.  Same goes for Carlos Gonzalez for Bug.  Michael Cuddyer is not in the lineup tonight, so Nick will have Shin Soo Choo shift to the OF, and Mike Moustakas shift to DH for tomorrow's game.  Of course he can also change his lineup before tomorrow's start...he just can't start Cuddyer...well I guess he can, but he'd get a 0.

I apologize for this minor inconvenience

No comments: