Sunday, August 19, 2012

Game 95 Finals

***NOTE...I originally did the second Cubs/Reds game for scoring, and I knew Jay Bruce had a triple, and it said he didn't so when I double checked Sunday morning, I figured out what I did.  So late Saturday night some of the Cubs and Reds had wrong totals, as in a doubleheader situation, the first game is the one that counts.

Brat Hot Tub  63.5    Nick Ellis  59    AARON HILL
Off Constantly  52.5    Flight 666  16    HANLEY RAMIREZ
Domination!!!  23.5    Cuyahoga Sheet Metal  20    CARLOS PENA-PAUL KONERKO
Junebug  43    Small Mop Who?  27.5    ADAM DUNN
FedExFuckUp44  98.5    Miller Genuine Draft  63    MIKE TROUT
League Run  30.5  Mucca Mad Boys  30   YOENIS CESPEDES

BOX SCORES





2 comments:

Unknown said...

That really sucks

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.