Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My latest transaction

Just for the record, when I cut Seattle RP, and thought I was going to be going with only one RP for the time being, I looked to see what RP was going to be available to me in the future knowing there were seven available.

Lo and behold nobody had the the team with the second best record in baseball (Pittsburgh).

Also, when trying to decide who to cut, I found that I only had 24 players on my roster.  Looking back at transactions, it looks like when I traded Alcides Escobar and Houston SP for a draft pick, I was left with two open roster spots.  Then I traded a draft pick for Colorado SP, and still had one open roster spot, but didn't realize.

I'm letting everyone know because it looks kind of weird, as I didn't cut anyone when I picked up Pittsburgh, but as I said I kind of accidentally realized no one had them and then found out about my open roster spot as well.

If anyone thinks they had Pittsburgh RP, let me know so I can investigate.  But it seems believable that could have happened given their surprise season.

No comments: