Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Name our League

I'm sick of seeing "2007 Fantasy Baseball" as the header on our ever changing website, so my homework for you all is to reply to this post and figure out some kind of name for our baseball league. I can already imagine some of the names Colborn will come up with...winner gets a Diet Root Beer and Vodka prepared specially by Junebug.

ALSO, you'll notice that Transactions will be posted at the top of the page, and I have the Schedule through the end of May posted at the bottom of the page. Sorry if it's not especially easy to read, but sometimes this thing won't let me do what I want. I tried to make it as legible as possible.

I was going to post rosters as well, but I don't think I will, since it seems a bit cluttered already, so I will send out updated rosters every now and then.

1 comment:

crardawgs said...

I got it!

"Crardawgs nonCBS league I"


I WIN!